- Drinking (Portable, Countertop & Undersink)
- Countertops (Featuring Ionize Alkalize Triple)
- All In One - Fluoride Removal Plus 6 Stage /Disposable Countertop Water Filter
Perfect for the kitchen sink, dorm, office, this is an all in one 10,000 gallon disposable drinking water system which also addresses Fluoride!
Fluoride Removal + SMART Disposable Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last. This counter top system installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes FLUORIDE and many contaminants from water.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to most kitchen faucets.
- Quick and easy to install and use, stylish, convenient and effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month).
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience. Designed in an attractive white housing or stainless steel.
- White (Polypropylene) is BPA free
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter which can be used for countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently.
Water travels through 7 stages of filtration:
- In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pad (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing Fluoride Charcoal Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC). This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 2700 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stages 6, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
|Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute